Safe Pass Course
Duration: 1 day (Max 10 trainees)
Venue: Renewables Academy at Wexford Training Centre
Certification: Solas CSCS (valid for 4 years)
A thorough understanding of health and safety is essential in all workplaces. This course is a theory based safety awareness program for construction workers. The aim of this one day course is to raise awareness of the hazards and risks on construction sites, and to safeguard the health and safety of all workers.
On successful completion of the course a safe pass card will be awarded. This card confirms that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety, and that they can carry out their work activities without risk to themselves or others.
The objectives of this safe pass course are such that, on completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand legislation and regulations covering health and safety at work
- Understand the principle of accident prevention and reporting
- Know the importance of health and hygiene at work
- Be aware of manual handling and working at heights hazards and controls
- Be aware of a wide range of work based hazards, for example: electricity (underground/overhead), use of vehicles, noise/vibrations, excavations and confined space.
What you get
- Theory element will include multimedia supplemented by video/power point and hand-outs
- Theory test must be successfully completed and evaluation sheets used.
- Successful candidates will be awarded a SOLAS safe pass card (Valid for 4 years)
If you have any questions about our Safe Pass Course please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: 053 9121929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org