Lorry Mounted Crane (HIAB)
Duration: 1/2 day (Max 6 trainees)
Venue: Customers own premises
Certification: Renewables Academy (valid for 3 years)
The Lorry Mounted Crane (HIAB) course is designed to provide trainees with the practical skills and knowledge needed to safely load, unload and move materials using a lorry mounted crane.
The objectives of the course are such that, on completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the relevant legislation and regulations surrounding the use of a lorry mounted crane (HIAB)
- Carry out and record a pre use inspection of a lorry mounted crane
- Identify and secure a safe “SET UP AREA” for the machine
- Deploy the stabilization system (outriggers) correctly
- Identify and operate all of the machine controls safely
- Assess the load for safe lifting
- Reset the crane correctly prior to driving
What you get
- Theory element will include multimedia supplemented by video/power point and hand-outs
- Practical element will include pre-use inspection, safe use of and stowage after use of the lorry mounted crane.
- Theory and practical tests must be successfully completed and evaluation sheets used.
- A Renewables Academy certificate will be awarded to successful candidates (Valid for 3 years)
If you have any questions about our Lorry Mounted HIAB course please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: 053 9121929 or email email@example.com