First Aid Responder Refresher
Duration: 2 day (Max 8 trainees)
Venue: Renewables Academy at Wexford Training Centre
Certification: PHECC (valid for 2 years)
This First Aid Responder Refresher Course is open to anyone who currently holds a valid occupational first aid certificate. This two day course covers a comprehensive range of topics to refresh the candidates skills and knowledge on how to administer emergency first aid in the workplace.
The objectives of the course are such that, on completion, delegates will be able to:
- Understand legislation and regulations relevant to first aid
- Identify a variety of typical workplace based illness/injuries
- Know how to effectively assess and treat medical emergencies
- Be able to demonstrate essential life saving skills (CFR AED)
- Provide emergency first aid in the workplace
What you get
- Theory element will include multimedia supplemented by video/power point and hand-outs
- Practical element will include primary and secondary patient survey.
- AED/ CFR demonstration
- Appropriate treatment for choking, bleeding, unconscious patient and a wide variety of other typical work based conditions.
- Theory and practical tests must be successfully completed and evaluation sheets used
If you have any questions about our First Aid Responder Refresher course please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Tel: 053 9121929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org