Mobile Elevated Work Platform
Duration: 1 day (Max 6 trainees)
Venue: Renewables Academy at Wexford Training Centre
Certification: Renewables Academy Certificate (Valid for 5 years)
This course is designed to deliver scissor lift and boom lift operator training to beginners and experienced trainees at our Wexford training centre or on site as required.
- To be able to inspect an M.E.W.P. prior to use
- To be competent in the safe use of both types of M.E.W.P.
- To be aware of the typical hazards encountered while using M.E.W.P. s
- To be aware of the requirement to wear a harness/lanyard while using M.E.W.P.s
- Theory element is by power point/video and flip chart and includes a theory test
- Practical element involves completing typical tasks using the two types of machine and will include emergency lowering procedures
Theory and practical tests must be successfully completed